Tala's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tala's RP

Xynn

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Title Pending (maybe Fantasy Family) PM me for title ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightWolf
Admin
NightWolf

Title Pending (maybe Fantasy Family) PM me for title ideas Empty
PostSubject: Title Pending (maybe Fantasy Family) PM me for title ideas   Title Pending (maybe Fantasy Family) PM me for title ideas Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:16 am

Shadow was meditating in her room trying to levitate as all magical beings could do when she heard Solar and Pandora down the hall arguing. She sighed, I guess it will have to wait, she thought to herself. She walked down the hall to where she thought Pandora and Solar were but she must have heard wrong or they were being mean and were going to jump on top of her.
“Guys are you out here?” Shadow called out. You see Shadow is blind in the sunlight and so she couldn’t see anything. She waited a few minutes and then continued down the hall to the stairs. This has to be the worst part about being blind, she thought again. Then Shadow sent out a telepathic message to her sisters. Guys this isn’t funny so just jump on me or something already. Just then Shadow felt something whiz past her ear. So that was what they were doing, they had set up the virtual training set that Shadow had made for them. She regretted showing Pandora how to work it now because he youngest sister enjoyed annoying Shadow and her other sisters and she now often used the training program to play tricks on Shadow while she was blind. Shadow took up her fighting stance and readied herself for the next attack but it wasn’t what she was expecting. She felt another presence in the room but it wasn’t her sister’s it was someone’s that she had never hoped to see/sense again, her real father.
“What are you doing here?” Shadow asked.
“I came to see you daughter but I can see that you are busy so I can wait to talk to you.” He said, Shadow knew something was wrong because it didn’t fell exactly like her father but very close to it and whoever it was that was here had the wrong voice.
“Who are you?” Shadow asked.
“I am sad that you don’t recognize me Shadow, wasn’t it you that tried to kill me when you were a little girl?”
“It can't be you I killed you, father told me you were dead.” Shadow said getting worried, for this was Bane, an evil man that had murdered Pandora’s mother though Pandora didn’t know that, Shadow had never told her for fear that Pandora would be consumed by rage and go after Bane herself and probably get herself killed.
“Ah yes my stupid older brother, but he was just saying that to make you feel better for if you had known I was still alive you would have never calmed down and then would have turned evil back then and I wouldn’t have to go through all of this you would have just been evil at the start and I wouldn’t have to turn you myself. Niece, it is your destiny as the final Guardian to turn evil, kill your petty sisters, and rule along-side me as the empress.”
“That can't be true. It just can't.” But Shadow wasn’t sure because it felt like someone had cast a memory spell on her because she could only remember bits and pieces of her life in Xynn.
“Oh my dear niece it is and it will happen just you wait and see.” Bane left the room.
Shadow woke up gasping. Why do I always have to have bad dreams? It is always this one of the other one. Shadow thought. She looked at the clock and saw that it was already 9:00 A.M! She was sleeping in! Crap that means I have to wake up everyone else because I am definitely not getting anymore sleep after that. She thought again. Maybe I should talk to Solar about it after all she does have power over dreams.
Back to top Go down
https://sspfofxynn.forumotion.com
NightWolf
Admin
NightWolf

PostSubject: Re: Title Pending (maybe Fantasy Family) PM me for title ideas   Title Pending (maybe Fantasy Family) PM me for title ideas Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:10 am

Shadow walked down the stair saw a ray of sunlight and instantly went blind.
“I HATE THIS!!!” She screamed. Solar, Pandora and Falcon all ran in to see what was wrong. She knew this because they all ran a different with different styles. But Shadow didn’t want to talk to them so she jumped up to her room, locked the door even though she knew it wouldn’t help, packed her bag full of her art and writing supplies and jumped to her favorite spot in a jungle. When she got there she heard a wolf sitting there waiting for her in their spot.
“How are you Aliya?” She asked the wolf.
“I am fine Tala how are you?” Aliya asked Tala is Shadow’s real name. Shadow can talk to Aliya because Shadow's spirit animal is a wolf so they can actually speak to each other. She loved talking to Aliya because Shadow felt that Aliya actually understood where she was coming from.
“Pretty bad, I can't seem to get anything right these days, I mean I want to stay to be able to see but I can't control that, I want to stop having these dreams, and most of all I want to know for sure that Bane is really dead.”
“You are still having those dreams? You told me you were going to talk to Solar about those two weeks ago. And as for losing your eyesight that would be controlled slightly if we could find you a pair of moon glasses.”
“Aliya what are moon glasses?”
“Glasses that can keep the sun from hurting someone’s eyes.”
“Really that’s awesome, crap I can feel them looking for me I guess I’d better go I’ll come back later and we can talk more okay?”
“That is fine, but feel better Tala don’t stress over things you can't control.”
“I’ll try Aliya, I promise.” With that Shadow jumped back to the house where three very angry looking sisters waited in her room.
“Hi guys.” Shadow said.
“Don’t even try it Shadow.” Solar said sternly, “Where have you been and what was the thing on the stairs for?”
“Solar cut the crap you don’t really care, in fact the only one that probably cares in here is Pandora and she is just afraid what will happen if I leave.” Shadow was really mad because even though Solar was the second youngest she acted like the mom of the family.
“What’s wrong Shadow?” Pandora asked.
“Nothing Pandi, I am just going on a vacation for a couple of weeks and came home to stock up on some things.”
“You are not going anywhere Shadow.” Solar said.
“Yeah because I’m really going to listen to you.” Shadow said.
“Don’t you know what tomorrow night is?” Solar asked.
“No I don’t and if you will tell me I will gladly be on my way.” Shadow pushed past them as Falcon said, “It’s a lunar eclipse Shadow, you won't have any power.”
Back to top Go down
NightWolf
Admin
NightWolf

PostSubject: Re: Title Pending (maybe Fantasy Family) PM me for title ideas   Title Pending (maybe Fantasy Family) PM me for title ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:46 am

Shadow stopped dead in her tracks. A lunar eclipse? That couldn’t be she would have it written down somewhere.
“You're wrong I don’t have anything written down about it.”
“We aren’t wrong; it was on the news today.”
“I don’t care I’m still leaving.” Shadow tried to push past them again because they had moved back to block her way again, but Solar pulled an opal on a chain and swung it back and forth. Humans might think that hypnotism is not real and it is just a con to steal people’s money but to magical beings it is very real and Shadow was very susceptible to it.
She watched it swing back and forth and she was stuck in that spot until someone told her what to do, she was able to see again because she had jumped to China where it was nighttime.
“Sit down Shadow.” Solar said. Shadow had no choice but to obey, “Now you are to stay in this room not leaving, standing, or using your powers until the lunar eclipse has passed.” Shadow’s mind was as blank as her eyes as she still followed the opal pendulum back and forth. Now the whole snapping your fingers thing is totally not need to finish the process all the hypnotizer has to do is walk away when they have finished and it will have worked. Solar walked out of the room and went to prepare lunch as it was already 11:45 and they were all hungry.
Shadow stared at the wall unable to move out of her current spot, she was going to get Solar for this they all knew it was her weakness but only used it when they were training with each other to see if they could stop her, usually it didn’t work for Falcon but Pandora and Solar had found out when to use it at just the right time. Shadow made them all practice this because if she turned evil then they would know how to stop her. Then as it was later Shadow looked around the room and she accidently looked at the window, the sunlight was shining through bright as always and Shadow plunged into darkness yet again.
“SOLAR LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!” It had been an hour since any of them had come up. She knew they were still here because no one had opened the door and Pandora hadn’t orbed out, she would have heard it. Solar yelled up the stairs, “Not until you calm down.” Shadow heard someone try to climb the stairs heard an, ow, and someone walking down the stairs, so someone was trying to talk to her. She bet it was Pandora; they were more like sisters than the other two because they were both elves. So Shadow mind-spoke with Pandora, try to orb up here they won't be able to stop you if you’re fast enough. Shadow was glad that they had found Pandora; it had just been Solar and herself when they started out and they hadn’t gotten along at all, then when they had found Falcon and seen her flying in a field and took her in. Shadow had been on a walk by herself when she had found Pandora. Pandora had just left Xynn and when she had heard Shadow she orbed behind her and put a knife on Shadow throat.
“Who are you?” Pandora had asked. But before she could do anything else Shadow had jumped behind her and but water chains on Pandora to hold her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title Pending (maybe Fantasy Family) PM me for title ideas   Title Pending (maybe Fantasy Family) PM me for title ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title Pending (maybe Fantasy Family) PM me for title ideas
Page 1 of 1